Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Actual Conversation

On phone with Sears to schedule a repair.

Nice human helps me with parts information.

Conversation is ending.

Nice human says, "Is there anything else I may help you with Mrs. Casserole?"

I answer, "I'd like an end to world hunger and peace for all."

Nice human replies, "Mrs. Casserole, I'll pray for that."

May you have a day like this, too.



Songbird said...


Sue said...

Awesome. Amen.

Kathrynzj said...

Ah to have such quick wit and clearcut faith. Brilliant.

Jennifer said...

Just reading this made my day!

Rev SS said...

nice responses!

Muthah+ said...

Finally found your blog again. How's life? We are back in the South again. Heat is hard for me but J is loving it, baking under the pecan tree for hours on end.

jo(e) said...

This made me smile.

zorra said...

God bless the South.
God bless us, every one.

1-4 Grace said...

Very nice